Ways to Report a Claim
Attention: The following methods can be used to report a flood claim:
-> www.SelectiveFlood.com if a Self Service Account has been already established (for agents)
- Locate a policy using the Policy Search feature.
- From the policy's Account History, click the Notice of Loss link.
- Fill out the Submit Notice of Loss page. (Must include: Date of Loss, Contact Phone Number, Temporary Mailing Address, and pertinent Loss Information.)
Floodclaims@selective.com or fax 877-647-1798 (for agents and insureds)
-> www.MySelectiveFlood.com (for customers with established Self Service Site accounts)
-> 877-348-0552 (for agents and insureds) - Please listen carefully and follow the prompts.
Important Information Insurance regarding Preferred Risk Policies (PRP)
Selective Insurance has just received news from the NFIP that the Preferred Risk Policy Eligibility Extension program (PRPEE) that was set to expire 1/1/13 has been extended until further notice. In addition, for new or renewal policies in the Preferred Risk Program rates will be increasing an average of 13% effective January 1, 2013.
BREAKING NEWS: NFIP Extended 5 Years
The NFIP reformation and reauthorization bill has been signed by the President. This bill among other items extends the flood program for 5 years. Information relating to the changes to secondary homes still has not been received from FEMA or the NFIP. A summary of the bill has been sent to all agency users. Please look for an e-mail from FloodOnLine in your mailbox.
Ways to Pay
- Credit Card payments can be made online or by calling 800-747-3576, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- To Mail payments:
- Renewals/Endorsements - Selective Insurance Box 382034, Pittsburgh, PA 15251-8034
- New Business - Selective Insurance CN 101 40 Wantage Avenue, Branchville, NJ 07890
- Online (if a Self Service Account has already been established) at www.MySelectiveFlood.com
- For assistance with the above, please call 877-348-0552
Selective and NFIP
Selective was one of the first insurance companies to join the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) as a Write Your Own (WYO) carrier in 1984. The company has built a solid reputation for both quality customer service and technology. Our flood services and our Internet-based "Flood Online" quoting, application, and policy administration system make writing flood insurance both easy and profitable for independent insurance agents throughout the U.S.
Selective can assist you with all of your flood insurance needs, flood zone determinations, quotes, applications, policy administration, and claims.
We are a member of a number of nationally recognized flood committees, all of which serve as government advisory boards on enhancing and administering the National Flood Insurance Program.
Flood Markets -- Commercial & Personal Lines
Selective can provide flood coverage for any eligible building, and its contents (subject to policy limitations), which is located in a community that participates in the NFIP throughout the United States, whether mono-line flood or in conjunction with other Selective products (where available).